Employable graduates, Skill Assessment, Self-awareness, Requirement of business today and preparing for tomorrow, Handling complexities and ambiguities , Professionalism , Qualities of a professional
- Testing skills and values
- Self-Awareness -Understanding Personal Characteristics
Career Planning, Business Ethics, Values, Personal Characteristics, Identifying suitable job/role / job fit criterion.
- Evaluation of skill and interest and creating SWAT.
- Evaluation of Values relevant to profession
Business Communication: Preparing, writing and presenting business case, Briefing notes, Listening skills, International communication, Understanding impact of culture in communication, Effective inter-gender communication and relationships,
- Preparing, writing and presenting business case
- Organization Culture, Matrix organization, various roles and its linkages to competency, competency building, planning growth, working in team and managing one, Being accountable and assigning accountability, influencing without authority, Building relationships for success: in function and inter functional,
- Activity : Identifying suitable career for oneself.